Tuesday, May 10, 2011

You're All Invited




From left to right, Kate by Bruce Weber, Annie Leibovitz, Juergen Teller, and Chuck Close. In the background, Glen Luchford.


Two views of the new gallery. We're opening Thursday evening with our long-in-the-planning collaboration with Kate Moss - "The Kate Moss Portfolio and Other Stories". Click here for more details.

The cone will be gone, the cement will be dry, and the show will be a knockout, I promise!

The opening is 6 to 8 p.m. and all blog readers are welcome.


6 comments:

V said...

Wish I could be there! Congrats on the opening!

Anonymous said...

i'm jealous, wish i could be there too!
k
athens
greece

Jeremy (San Fran) said...

Congratulations on the new space!

Sverige said...

Many blogs like this cover subjects that can’t be found in magazines and newspapers. I don’t know how we got by 10 years ago with just newspapers and magazines. His was really a fascinating topic, I'm very fortunate to have the ability to come to your blog and I'll bookmark this web page in order that I may come again one other time.

sewa mobil said...

Very nice, thanks.

Anonymous said...

Nice shout-out in the NYT today!

jaydee